What a year!
It’s been a busy 12 months here at Magenta HQ. As we entered into and celebrated our second year, we saw our team grow and client’s blossom. Join us as we look back at our top moments of the year.
- Celebrating 2 wonderful years growing the Magenta team and helping our clients achieve their financial and life goals.
- Welcoming new starters Carly and Diana.
- Gretchen accepting her appointment as the President of the South Wales CISI branch.
- Being nominated for a whole host of awards including: Bridgend Business Forum, Women in Financial advice awards, Money Facts awards.
- Continuing our fantastic working relationship with Bridgend College
- Gretchen being named the Next Gen Planners ambassador of 2018!
- A selection of our wonderful clients recounting why they chose us and what we’ve helped them achieve. You can watch our client videos here.
- Being named in New Model Advisor’s Top 100 2018 for the second year!
- Julie being elected to the Financial Planning Panel of the Personal Finance Society. This is a fantastic opportunity where Julie can use her experience and insight to influence best practice in the financial planning profession
- Working towards becoming a dementia friendly business.
- Proudly supporting the Bridgend local heroes awards.
- Our Magenta team day where Lucy Clementson-Mills from Culture Three6gave us top tips for managing stress and increasing our wellbeing.
- Both Gretchen and Rebecca passing the CISI Pension Transfers and Planning Advice exam!
- Julie and Mandy putting their crafting skills to good use and creating gorgeous shawls that were auctioned raise money for Breast Cancer Care.
- Undertaking the Memory walk in Cardiff to raise money and awareness for Alzheimers UK
- Rebecca winning the CISI Paraplanner of the Year award
- And many, many more!
Phew! With many new and exciting projects in the pipeline already, we can’t wait to see what 2019 brings.
How about you? What have been your highlights of 2018? Let us know!