Christmas is almost upon us and we’re hopeful this year that you will all get to see some family and friends and enjoy a really lovely festive time.
We want to thank all our clients, professional friends and contacts for a wonderful year. It really has been positive, despite ongoing restrictions and ongoing worries over Covid-19.
Here’s a few things we are really proud to have achieved:
1) Magenta turned 5!
2) We surpassed £100m under investment management.
3) We’ve moved office to a more suitable venue, with disabled access and some parking.
4) We’ve continued to enhance our skills with jess passing her Diploma in Financial Planning, Gretchen becoming a Certified Financial Coach and Jamie starting his journey to become a Certified Financial Planner.
5) We’re committed to be an inclusive workplace, enhancing our skills with Gretchen and Allyson becoming LGBT Champions via the LGBT Foundation.
6) We’ve upgraded the website and included more video!
7) We hosted our first face to face event since the pandemic started and enjoyed seeing many of your smiling faces!
8) We were named in the TOP 100 Advisers in the UK by New Model Adviser for the 5th year in a row.
9) We’ve implemented a hybrid working policy without service standards suffering and clients still being happy!
10) Gretchen won Wealth Manager of the Year in the Women in Investment awards.
We all wish you a very happy Christmas and look forward to seeing you in 2022.