Good financial planning practice would advocate using surplus income and/or savings to repay your debts as a priority. But does the same rule apply to your Student Loan?
As a little fun before bank holiday, in our latest blog, Jamie provides examples of how Magenta is taking action to be ‘more green’ but also explores the options for purchasing Ethical Beers to drink with your BBQ!
As a company, Magenta is proud to be a Dementia Friend, and we were extremely fortunate to be offered ‘Dementia Friends’ training by one of our very own clients, Judith Jeeves.
Read our latest blog which explains the process we went through as a team.
Being a Dementia Friend means being committed to helping raise awareness within the local and wider community.
A growing number of us are enjoying longer lives. Read our latest blog to ensure you have planned for how to pay for long-term nursing care if you should so need it.
In dealing with many different clients over many years, we have always found it fascinating to discover how different people view the world and especially how they think about their money and the impact it has on their lives. There is no doubt that our life...
We really have helped plant a Forest! Jamie’s first blog for Magenta talks about how we are working towards becoming a Climate Positive Workforce.
At Magenta, when we work with you on your financial and life plans for a secure future, we try to factor in all possible variables such as your current and future income and expenditure as well as any assets and liabilities. We go to great lengths to be as accurate as...
We are delighted to announce that our Magenta Manual is now available as a digital version as requested by many of our clients who want to keep all their important information electronically in one safe place. The first paper version of the Manual was given to all our...
Very broadly speaking there are 2 types of financial adviser. There are those for whom the most important factor in your relationship equation, is your money and then those who understand that putting what you want out of life at the centre of things, is the proper...
This week we would like to introduce to you the newest member of the Magenta team, Jamie Flook. Jamie joined us in February as a Financial Planner and is looking forward to getting to know you over the coming months. We’ve asked Julie to take some time off from...
- What is Financial Coaching? – By Gretchen Betts
- The Pros and Cons of paying off Student Loans – by Jess Geere
- Exploring the Concept of Risk
- Doing Good With Your Money – By Jamie Flook
- Magenta continues to strive to be Dementia Friendly – by Allyson Hopkins
- How to Pay for Long Term Nursing Care
- Exploring Your Money Mindset
- Find out more about our Magenta Forest! By Jamie Flook
- Are you affected by miscalculations in your state pension? By Gretchen Betts
- The Magenta Manual – Digital Version!
- Your money or your life?! What’s most important to your financial adviser? By Julie Lord
- Introducing our new Financial Planner – Jamie Flook
- The A-Z of Happy Retirement – by Julie Lord
- End of Tax Year Hints and Tips – by Clare Hopkins
- The Pandemic and The Future: 8 Lessons And 12 Quotations for Inspiration. By Julie Lord.
- Positive Impact Investing – what it means to me, and how investing this way can help local companies. By Jess Geere
- Inclusive, Thoughtful & Knowledgeable – Andrew Bond
- Children and Examinations in a Pandemic – By Allyson Hopkins
- I’ve had enough! Guidance for if you are considering Divorce. By Julie Lord.
- Dealing with a Long-Term medical condition from a young age. An Inspiring story from our youngest team member.
- Defining Moments and Better Advice – by Julie Lord
- Covid 19 and the Future – 10 Top Tips for maintaining balance and future-proofing our lives
- Should I Hire a Financial Planner?
- Anti-Goals for 2021!
- A Christmas Carol – Coronavirus Hijacks Christmas 2020
- Round-Up of 2020
- Julie’s Retirement Blog – Part 2
- Making Judith’s Retirement Dreams Come True
- Christmas 2020 – Merry and Bright or Scary and Tight?
- Help to Buy ISAs – Now or never?