We are delighted to announce that our Magenta Manual is now available as a digital version as requested by many of our clients who want to keep all their important information electronically in one safe place. The first paper version of the Manual was given to all our...
Very broadly speaking there are 2 types of financial adviser. There are those for whom the most important factor in your relationship equation, is your money and then those who understand that putting what you want out of life at the centre of things, is the proper...
This week we would like to introduce to you the newest member of the Magenta team, Jamie Flook. Jamie joined us in February as a Financial Planner and is looking forward to getting to know you over the coming months. We’ve asked Julie to take some time off from...
Recently, our lovely client Jane, recorded a video remotely for us, talking about our service and how we have supported her and her mother since she became a client. We wanted to share this with you! You can watch the video content here. For all our Client and...
Have you ever played the game of categories where you have to find the A-Z of a particular list eg countries - Austria, Belgium, Canada etc. I played it recently (via Zoom!) and it got me thinking about the category of “Happy Retirement” now that I have semi-retired...
With just under a month to go before the new tax year starts on 6th April, time is running out to make the most of your tax allowances for 2020/21. Here’s Magenta’s summary of the top 5 allowances and exemptions you and your family should consider taking advantage of...
As we look toward a brighter 2021 and our mastery of the virus that has made us change so much, we should also embrace the lessons of 2020 as a source of growth and opportunity for our own wellbeing. At Magenta we put wellbeing at the heart of everything we do – for...
Positive Impact Investing – what it means to me, and how investing this way can help local companies. By Jess Geere
As a young child my first experience of what it meant to be ethical and sustainable was in primary school. A gentleman came into class to talk to us about his adventures around the world. The purpose of these adventures was exploring the devastating effects of...
Recently, our client Andrew, recorded a video remotely for us, talking about our service and how we have helped him over the last 12 months. “With Magenta you form a personal relationship, get to understand where goals and aspirations are”. We wanted to share this...
Having a 15-year-old daughter at the best of times can be challenging, add in homeschooling and Covid and we have a whole set of extra dramas and challenges! My daughter is in her most important school years whilst this Global Pandemic is happening. For her first year...
- The Magenta Manual – Digital Version!
- Your money or your life?! What’s most important to your financial adviser? By Julie Lord
- Introducing our new Financial Planner – Jamie Flook
- The A-Z of Happy Retirement – by Julie Lord
- End of Tax Year Hints and Tips – by Clare Hopkins
- The Pandemic and The Future: 8 Lessons And 12 Quotations for Inspiration. By Julie Lord.
- Positive Impact Investing – what it means to me, and how investing this way can help local companies. By Jess Geere
- Inclusive, Thoughtful & Knowledgeable – Andrew Bond
- Children and Examinations in a Pandemic – By Allyson Hopkins
- I’ve had enough! Guidance for if you are considering Divorce. By Julie Lord.
- Dealing with a Long-Term medical condition from a young age. An Inspiring story from our youngest team member.
- Defining Moments and Better Advice – by Julie Lord
- Covid 19 and the Future – 10 Top Tips for maintaining balance and future-proofing our lives
- Should I Hire a Financial Planner?
- Anti-Goals for 2021!
- A Christmas Carol – Coronavirus Hijacks Christmas 2020
- Round-Up of 2020
- Julie’s Retirement Blog – Part 2
- Making Judith’s Retirement Dreams Come True
- Christmas 2020 – Merry and Bright or Scary and Tight?
- Help to Buy ISAs – Now or never?
- I trust them implicitly, no doubt that they have our best interests at heart
- The Spring Budget 2021