If you’ve visited our website recently you may have noticed that we have added a new page under the ‘who we help’ section of the website, entitled ‘Positive Impact’. You can visit this page HERE. If you visit the page you’ll see that we’ve created a free guide to...
In writing this post I looked for a quote about ‘getting to know someone’, but quickly gave up because it isn’t overly authentic to me. Being authentic, or ‘true to myself’, is one of my personal values. As financial planners it is important that we get to know what...
As most of you will know, until recently Magenta had been an all-female work force. Whilst for those of you who have been clients a long time, this is just something you are used to - this certainly bucks the trend in the wider Financial Service Profession, especially...
This week the government announced reforms to social care, increasing National Insurance and Dividend Tax. Whilst National Insurance increases will be applied across all of the United Kingdom, the details around whether the new social care cap is to be adopted in...
Financial independence isn't just about how much money you have. It's about having the knowledge you need in order to be confident in making your own financial decisions. Female or male, single or married, we all need to be in control of our financial lives. But women...
On 1st September it’ll be 5 years since we launched Magenta. I can’t believe it’s gone so quickly, and it only seems like yesterday that Julie and I were calling many of you to let you know about the change and our plans for our new brand. In the last 5 years we’ve...
Financial health and mental health are intrinsically linked. The state of our mental health and wellbeing can make it harder to get on top of our finances and can lead to experiences of the financial stress which can then further impact our mental health.Yet talking...
In Financial Services we are entering awards season! 2020 was a washout for awards, but this year, adapting to the new normal, most awards are running and at Magenta we’ve been shortlisted for a number of awards. We’re always proud to showcase being shortlisted or...
Magenta has been working to be a greener company for some time now. Like most people, we are concerned about the environment and wanted to do whatever we could as a company and as individuals to reduce our impact on the planet. Whilst we continue doing the things we...
Two months ago Courtney Vidales joined the Magenta team as an intern – whilst studying for her degree in Swansea University. She’s fitted in brilliantly with the team and is learning about all the different roles we have at Magenta. Courtney has had a busy summer,...
- The Free Magenta Guide to Green Investing
- Why Getting To Know You Is So Important For Good Financial Planning – By Jamie Flook
- Diversity and Inclusion – Why is is Vital for the Future of Financial Services
- All you need to know about the changes to Care Costs and Tax Increases
- Women! Take Control of Your Finances – By Jess Geere
- Magenta is 5! By Gretchen Betts
- Financial Wellbeing and Mental Health – By Julie Lord
- Awards Season for the Financial Services Profession!
- Magenta Goes Greener – By Allyson Hopkins
- My Experience as an Intern at Magenta – by Courtney Vidales
- Magenta becomes Accredited by the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing By Allyson Hopkins
- Lifetime ISA – LISA – The Unsung Hero By Jamie Flook
- I’ve passed my regulated Diploma in Financial Planning! What’s next? By Jess Geere
- 5 Financial Planning Tips for Women – By Julie Lord
- Will Millennials and Gen Z-er’s become ‘saver’ generations now? By Jamie Flook
- Flexible working and changes we’ve made because of the Pandemic – By Allyson Hopkins
- What is Financial Coaching? – By Gretchen Betts
- The Pros and Cons of paying off Student Loans – by Jess Geere
- Exploring the Concept of Risk
- Doing Good With Your Money – By Jamie Flook
- Magenta continues to strive to be Dementia Friendly – by Allyson Hopkins
- How to Pay for Long Term Nursing Care
- Exploring Your Money Mindset
- Find out more about our Magenta Forest! By Jamie Flook
- Are you affected by miscalculations in your state pension? By Gretchen Betts
- The Magenta Manual – Digital Version!
- Your money or your life?! What’s most important to your financial adviser? By Julie Lord
- Introducing our new Financial Planner – Jamie Flook
- The A-Z of Happy Retirement – by Julie Lord
- End of Tax Year Hints and Tips – by Clare Hopkins
- The Pandemic and The Future: 8 Lessons And 12 Quotations for Inspiration. By Julie Lord.
- Positive Impact Investing – what it means to me, and how investing this way can help local companies. By Jess Geere
- Inclusive, Thoughtful & Knowledgeable – Andrew Bond
- Children and Examinations in a Pandemic – By Allyson Hopkins
- I’ve had enough! Guidance for if you are considering Divorce. By Julie Lord.
- Dealing with a Long-Term medical condition from a young age. An Inspiring story from our youngest team member.
- Defining Moments and Better Advice – by Julie Lord
- Covid 19 and the Future – 10 Top Tips for maintaining balance and future-proofing our lives
- Should I Hire a Financial Planner?
- Anti-Goals for 2021!
- A Christmas Carol – Coronavirus Hijacks Christmas 2020
- Round-Up of 2020
- Julie’s Retirement Blog – Part 2
- Making Judith’s Retirement Dreams Come True
- Christmas 2020 – Merry and Bright or Scary and Tight?
- Help to Buy ISAs – Now or never?