In dealing with many different clients over many years, we have always found it fascinating to discover how different people view the world and especially how they think about their money and the impact it has on their lives. There is no doubt that our life...
We really have helped plant a Forest! Jamie’s first blog for Magenta talks about how we are working towards becoming a Climate Positive Workforce.
At Magenta, when we work with you on your financial and life plans for a secure future, we try to factor in all possible variables such as your current and future income and expenditure as well as any assets and liabilities. We go to great lengths to be as accurate as...
We are delighted to announce that our Magenta Manual is now available as a digital version as requested by many of our clients who want to keep all their important information electronically in one safe place. The first paper version of the Manual was given to all our...
Very broadly speaking there are 2 types of financial adviser. There are those for whom the most important factor in your relationship equation, is your money and then those who understand that putting what you want out of life at the centre of things, is the proper...
This week we would like to introduce to you the newest member of the Magenta team, Jamie Flook. Jamie joined us in February as a Financial Planner and is looking forward to getting to know you over the coming months. We’ve asked Julie to take some time off from...
Recently, our lovely client Jane, recorded a video remotely for us, talking about our service and how we have supported her and her mother since she became a client. We wanted to share this with you! You can watch the video content here. For all our Client and...
Have you ever played the game of categories where you have to find the A-Z of a particular list eg countries - Austria, Belgium, Canada etc. I played it recently (via Zoom!) and it got me thinking about the category of “Happy Retirement” now that I have semi-retired...
With just under a month to go before the new tax year starts on 6th April, time is running out to make the most of your tax allowances for 2020/21. Here’s Magenta’s summary of the top 5 allowances and exemptions you and your family should consider taking advantage of...
As we look toward a brighter 2021 and our mastery of the virus that has made us change so much, we should also embrace the lessons of 2020 as a source of growth and opportunity for our own wellbeing. At Magenta we put wellbeing at the heart of everything we do – for...
- Magenta becomes Accredited by the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing By Allyson Hopkins
- Lifetime ISA – LISA – The Unsung Hero By Jamie Flook
- I’ve passed my regulated Diploma in Financial Planning! What’s next? By Jess Geere
- 5 Financial Planning Tips for Women – By Julie Lord
- Will Millennials and Gen Z-er’s become ‘saver’ generations now? By Jamie Flook
- Flexible working and changes we’ve made because of the Pandemic – By Allyson Hopkins
- What is Financial Coaching? – By Gretchen Betts
- The Pros and Cons of paying off Student Loans – by Jess Geere
- Exploring the Concept of Risk
- Doing Good With Your Money – By Jamie Flook
- Magenta continues to strive to be Dementia Friendly – by Allyson Hopkins
- How to Pay for Long Term Nursing Care
- Exploring Your Money Mindset
- Find out more about our Magenta Forest! By Jamie Flook
- Are you affected by miscalculations in your state pension? By Gretchen Betts
- The Magenta Manual – Digital Version!
- Your money or your life?! What’s most important to your financial adviser? By Julie Lord
- Introducing our new Financial Planner – Jamie Flook
- The A-Z of Happy Retirement – by Julie Lord
- End of Tax Year Hints and Tips – by Clare Hopkins
- The Pandemic and The Future: 8 Lessons And 12 Quotations for Inspiration. By Julie Lord.
- Positive Impact Investing – what it means to me, and how investing this way can help local companies. By Jess Geere
- Inclusive, Thoughtful & Knowledgeable – Andrew Bond
- Children and Examinations in a Pandemic – By Allyson Hopkins
- I’ve had enough! Guidance for if you are considering Divorce. By Julie Lord.
- Dealing with a Long-Term medical condition from a young age. An Inspiring story from our youngest team member.
- Defining Moments and Better Advice – by Julie Lord
- Covid 19 and the Future – 10 Top Tips for maintaining balance and future-proofing our lives
- Should I Hire a Financial Planner?
- Anti-Goals for 2021!
- A Christmas Carol – Coronavirus Hijacks Christmas 2020
- Round-Up of 2020
- Julie’s Retirement Blog – Part 2
- Making Judith’s Retirement Dreams Come True
- Christmas 2020 – Merry and Bright or Scary and Tight?
- Help to Buy ISAs – Now or never?