The Christmas break is often a time for reflection and for many people it is the time when they make some of the most important decisions about their future. The Covid crisis has given people even more time to consider what they really want from life and for many it...
Dealing with a Long-Term medical condition from a young age. An Inspiring story from our youngest team member.
In September, amidst all the challenges of the pandemic, Isabel Viggers joined the team at Magenta as a trainee administration assistant. It’s her first job, straight from college. Now, 4 months into this new job, Izzy is helping Gretchen, Mandy, Allyson and the rest...
At Magenta we are always seeking to improve our service and to find ways to give the best possible advice to our clients. We know that the better we understand our clients – their motivation, their past experiences and their worries – the more we can do to help them...
There is no doubt that the global pandemic has profoundly affected all our lives and in some cases completely changed how we live now and our aspirations for the future.None of us have a crystal ball to show what is going to happen and for many, the anxiety that...
As we enter the new year, many of you are setting your financial and life goals for 2021. You might also be in the middle of some major life changes and turning points – getting engaged or married, having a baby, or thinking about starting your own business. Or maybe...
We’re sure we are all glad that 2020 is now behind us and we can look forward to things getting back to normal - at least as far as seeing family and friends is concerned. Usually at the start of a new year, people make resolutions and promises about how they are...
It’s been a tricky year to say the least and we recognise that for some it has been very sad and distressing. But ever the optimists, we have looked for some positive highlights of 2020 before turning to the much easier list of awful things that have happened. 10...
Part 2. Well, another month of retirement has gone by and I have travelled precisely NOWHERE! My travel bucket list is getting longer as I have more time to read about exciting destinations. I definitely have the FOMO (fear of missing out) feeling! We had planned...
Judith Jeeves - Client Testimonial Recently, our lovely client Judith, recorded a video remotely for us. Talking about the service she received at Magenta and how we have helped her to plan for her retirement over the past 12 months. “I’m so impressed by how friendly,...
The run-up to Christmas is likely to feel very different this year as the coronavirus pandemic has thrown uncertainly around the festive season. Unemployment is already rising, there is a new lockdown and finances will be a worry, especially for those faced with...
- The Magenta Manual – Digital Version!
- Your money or your life?! What’s most important to your financial adviser? By Julie Lord
- Introducing our new Financial Planner – Jamie Flook
- The A-Z of Happy Retirement – by Julie Lord
- End of Tax Year Hints and Tips – by Clare Hopkins
- The Pandemic and The Future: 8 Lessons And 12 Quotations for Inspiration. By Julie Lord.
- Positive Impact Investing – what it means to me, and how investing this way can help local companies. By Jess Geere
- Inclusive, Thoughtful & Knowledgeable – Andrew Bond
- Children and Examinations in a Pandemic – By Allyson Hopkins
- I’ve had enough! Guidance for if you are considering Divorce. By Julie Lord.
- Dealing with a Long-Term medical condition from a young age. An Inspiring story from our youngest team member.
- Defining Moments and Better Advice – by Julie Lord
- Covid 19 and the Future – 10 Top Tips for maintaining balance and future-proofing our lives
- Should I Hire a Financial Planner?
- Anti-Goals for 2021!
- A Christmas Carol – Coronavirus Hijacks Christmas 2020
- Round-Up of 2020
- Julie’s Retirement Blog – Part 2
- Making Judith’s Retirement Dreams Come True
- Christmas 2020 – Merry and Bright or Scary and Tight?
- Help to Buy ISAs – Now or never?
- I trust them implicitly, no doubt that they have our best interests at heart
- The Spring Budget 2021