When circumstances change
When the unexpected happens in life, we take the financial worry away, providing clarity and solace
When a major life change happens to you, maybe without warning, such as divorce, bereavement, or a change in job – it’s easy to worry about making the right decisions because there’s so much to juggle and consider.
Good decisions are rarely made when we are emotional or stressed. It is good to share your thinking with someone impartial, who can help you avoid expensive mistakes.
“The best thing for me working with Magenta is it’s a relaxed atmosphere. They are incredibly professional in their outlook and I feel very safe.” – Andrew
When going through a divorce, you might be worried about how to reach a settlement with your partner, to ensure you have enough money to build a new life.
If you’ve been bereaved, you may feel overwhelmed and unable to make clear decisions about how to deal with your ongoing finances.
Health or Career concerns
When highly emotional situations cause your plans to change, clear thought and planning are required to recalibrate the situation and remove financial worry.
Our experience is that women are less likely to seek advice about their financial affairs due to issues around knowledge, confidence, trust and relationships.
Around half of our clients are women and we see this increasing year on year. Typically, they have turned to us for advice to plan for a major life change – and to ensure that they, and their family, can remain secure while pursuing their passions and ensuring a great work/life balance.
We’re proud to be a mainly female team, but can offer our clients the opportunity to meet with a female or male financial planner, whichever you’d feel more comfortable with.
At Magenta, we’re passionate about helping you develop a vision and strategy for your personal financial wellbeing, and that of your family.
What we do
Listen to you and understand your passions
- Get to know you and find out what is important to you
- Discuss, challenge and determine your priorities
- Establish and evaluate your current financial position
Develop a strategy and plan
- Work together to create a robust future-proof plan, exploring various options for you
- Make recommendations for your success
- Implement your new plan and deal with all the paperwork
Ongoing support and monitoring
- Keep you on the right track
- Empower you to pursue your passions
- Improve your financial well-being
We’re also here to adjust your plan if things change – whether good or bad. Our aim is to give you peace of mind in knowing that no matter what happens in your life, you’ll enjoy a financially secure future.
Download our Free Guide
- Help you understand why Financial Planning is so important
- Get you to consider the benefits and challenges of the life change you are living through
- Provide 5 things to consider to gain better financial control around a life change
- Encourage you to journal throughout about your money plans
- Consider the impact on your wellbeing
- Debunk some jargon!
Magenta Blogs and Vlogs
Our weekly blogs and monthly vlogs are created with you in mind, to provide you with the latest information in the world of financial planning.